Top 10 Beauty Tips for Face
A beautiful, smooth, soft and clear face and skin is a dream of all, without any discrimination of a male or female.There are thousands of skin care products available in markets, claiming every solution to your skin problems. But to be very honest, our skin does not deserves chemicals of all sort.It is better for us to use homemade natural remedies for all ailments.Health and beauty must be the top priority.
Top10 Beauty Tips for Face
Here are the ” Top 10 Beauty Tips For Face ” in particular and for skin in general.
No: 1 Lemon Juice
To get rid of dark spots and for having smooth skin you have to
- Squeeze a fresh lemon juice with squeezer or hand ( only for face and neck )
- Apply squeezed lemon juice onto your face and neck where you are having dark spots
- Let it on for at least 10 minutes
- Wash out with lukewarm water
- Do this treatment every day until you see noticeable result in fading of dark spots
- Do not use lemon juice available in markets because they include preservatives and chemicals
No: 2 Lemon Juice and Egg White
Simple and best remedy to obtain smooth, clear & beautiful skin
- Make a solution of egg’s white and fresh lemon juice
- Apply this solution to your skin
- Wait for 10 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water
- You may apply this remedy at least twice a week and get beautiful glowing skin
No: 3 Tomatoes
Tomatoes consist of four major Carotenoids like Alpha-Carotene, Beta-Carotene, Lycopene and Lutein. Rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Potassium. Acids in Tomatoes will remove the dead layer of skin and Vitamin C helps to heal damaged skin. This wonder veggie is a natural skin toner. You should keep them in your daily diet to avoid risks of many illnesses and improve your skin tone for a younger look. May be applied topically to get rid of pimples, sunburns, brown spots and wrinkles to get beautiful freckle free, smooth, soft face.
No: 4 Tomato Puree
- Make a puree of some fresh tomatoes with blender or a grinder
- Now apply this paste to your face
- Let the paste on your face for at least 10 minutes
- Wash face with water
- To have enlarged pores shrunk and to get smooth glowing skin, you should try this daily
No: 5 Sliced Tomato
- Slice some tomatoes and rub directly onto your face, targeting affected areas
- Wait for at least 10 minutes and rinse if of with water
- This will help relieve sunburn and wrinkles on your face and skin
No: 6 Tomato and Almond Paste
- Make a rough paste of a tomato and few almonds
- Mix and blend both the ingredients
- Apply and rub thoroughly onto your face
- Wash with cold water afterwards.
- This method is best for cleansing and provides smooth texture to your skin
No: 7 Aloe Vera, Honey and Lemon juice (Face Mask)
- Make a mixture of fresh extracted Aloe Vera gel one tablespoon
- Raw Honey one teaspoon
- Squeezed fresh Lemon juice two teaspoon
- Apply to face, neck or other affected areas of your skin
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off
- You may use this face mask 2-3 times a week to get rid of acne and wrinkles
- Alternatively you can use Aloe Vera gel directly for Gorgeous looking face
No: 8 Baking Soda
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of Baking Soda in Water for making a thin paste
- Spread the paste all over your face and neck
- Let it on your face for about 10 – 15 minutes
- Wash with lukewarm water afterwards
- For noticeable results use 2-3 times weekly
No: 9 Papaya Facial Mask
To make the Papaya facial mask you have to:
- Mash few pieces of ripe Papaya to make a mask
- Let the mask stay on for about 15-20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water to reduce blemishes and lightens face skin
No: 10 Yogurt
- Make a mixture of Yogurt and Honey by mixing 1 tablespoon of Honey and 1 tablespoon of yogurt till they become uniform in consistency
- Dip your fingers or cotton swab in mixture and apply onto your face
- Let one layer dry and then start a new layer
- Wash of your face after 10-15 minutes
- Try this daily for skin tone and brighter complexion
Bonus beauty tips for face and skin
Drink as much water as you can.
Add vitamin C in your daily diet like oranges, cantaloupe, leafy vegetables red papers, green papers and broccoli.
Quit bad habits such as smoking, not having enough sleep, drinking alcohol and coffee.
Drink 2-3 cups of Green tea daily, for overall health issues besides skin treatment.