- Take a bit of hair near the back of your head (about 4 inches wide) use your hand to form a small bump and backcomb it near the bottom several times. Secure it down loosely with a couple bobby pins.
- Take another strand of hair from the center of your head (about 5 inches in width), backcomb, and pin it down over the first bump.
- Part your bangs to a side of your choice, and hairspray to hold the look.
- Finish with a head band or tie your hair up for a sophisticated pony!
- Start with your hair parted its usual way.
- Take a section of your hair in the front where your hair line is (it needs to be thick but not too thick).
- Start to twist it around about 3 times, while bringing it back.
- Push barely to the front so that it makes a bump about an inch or 2 high.
- Secure with a clip to the top of your head.
- Use a curling iron to make your hair bouncy and fun!
- Put your hair in a basic ponytail, high or low doesn’t matter but a low one would work best with very long hair.
- Put elastics down the ponytail every 2-3 inches, or 1 inch if you have short hair. Use small, thin, covered elastics -or rubber bands- that are close to the color of your hair.
- Pull the elastics down a little bit and then up again for pretty poof.
- Voila! Accessorize with a cute headband or head wrap.