- Take a shower or make sure your hair is wet.
- Comb through your hair and make sure that is thoroughly combed.
- Towel dry your hair, but not completely. Your hair still needs to be damp.
- Take some gel or mousse ,use more if you have thick hair,and scrunch your hair in your hand while blow drying to solidify.
- Take a shower or drench hair.
- Comb through hair.
- Towel-dry your hair, but make sure your hair is still damp.
- Put hair half up and straighten the bottom.
- Once bottom is straighten put the rest down and follow the rest of the steps in method one to scrunch.
- If you have bangs, do not straighten them! It looks cute!.
- You’re ready to go!
- If your hair is curly you probably want to straighten it.
- Flip your head upside down.
- Take some strong hold mousse (about a hand full) and work it through your hair upwards toward your scalp.
- Now keep your head down and take some strong hold gel (about the same) and work it through your hair upwards toward your scalp.
- Keep doing that for about 2-3 minutes then flip your head up.
- then scrunch towards the top of your head until it is as you like. (you may also want to add a poof in the front. just secure with bobbie pins. then scrunch a little more.)
- Then spray all of your hair with extra strong hold hair spray. (don’t flip hair upside down)
- There you go! all done in a matter of 10 minutes.
- Take a shower or dampen your hair.
- Run gel and mousse through your hair and put in an extremely messy bun.
- Pick at hair and curl loose strands with finger and spray with spray gel with finger tips while in messy bun.
- Spray massively with hair spray gel.
- Go to bed.
- When you wake up, spray your hair with gel and run real gel through it too. (No mouse, as it will make your hair flat.)
- Take bun out of hair and put poof in with bangs. (optional)
- Then you will have a crunchy, scrunched hair.