- Start by washing your hair or just rinsing it.
- Then Brush your hair back, leaving you without a part.
- Take small sections of hair and “scrunch” (with gel) sections up to desired height of bun.
- Secure with a hair tie and add some mousse.
- Make the bun look loose with hair spray and gel.
- Tousle with fingers to make more of a messy look.
- Make sure your hair is brushed, but if there are some knots, let them be.
- Flip your head upside down and gather up all your hair.
- Tie it tight into a big bun with a ponytail holder ontop of your head.
- Now you have a cute bun!
- Put hair in a medium or low ponytail.
- Put your head down and put it so your hair falls into a circle around the ponytail holder.
- Grab the part right around the ponytail holder and wrap another one around it.
- Take some of the leftover pieces of hair and twist them and tuck them into the ponytail holder.