how to do deep cleansing step by step
If you want that you look better then you should care of yourself, here are some step by step instructions. Do it once in a month for deeper cleansing and you will see improvements in your skin tone. It will make a difference to your complexion.
There are basic 6 steps. Before beginning, you must remove your make-up.
Use a non-lathering cleanser.
- Apply the cleansing cream or cleanser over your face.
- Massage in circular and soft handed movements over the face and neck.
- Leave it on face for a few minutes to dissolve dirt, grime, stale make-up and oils.
- Wipe off with cotton pads. Do not apply the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Steaming hydrates and softens the skin. It will help to soften the plugs that cause whiteheads and blackheads.
After steaming, the whiteheads and blackheads can be more easily removed with a mask and you will look good.
Use the following steps to do steaming at home.
- Drape a towel over your head.
- Fill a sink or wash basin with hot boiling water.
- Lean over the top of the basin (about 20 cm away) to capture the steam.
- Do this for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pat the face dry with a clean tissue or soft towel.
- Cover your fingers with tissue paper before removing any blackheads, gently.
Do you have broken veins or sensitive skin? Skip this step.
Electric facial steamers can also be used.
Scrubs contain abrasives in a cream or detergent base. They will scrub away accumulated dead cells that make the skin appear dull and lusterless. This will leave your face softer and smoother.
Facial scrubs for acne or oily skins are usually formulated in a detergent base.
Those for dry skin are formulated in a creamy base with some added oils.
- Use warm water to make your face damp.
- Massage the face gently with a blob of scrub using your fingertips. Do this in circular motions for about 1 – 2 minutes. Avoid the eye area where the skin is delicate.
- Rinse with warm water.
Skip this step if you have broken veins.
Do you have oily skin? Choose a clay-based mask.
Do you have a normal or dry skin? Choose a moisturizing one.
- Smooth on a facial mask.
- Leave the mask on for about 15 – 30 minutes. Check the instructions specified on the product. You should follow the length of time as given.
- Lie down after applying the mask and relax. You can apply cool eye pads if you like.
- Use warm water to rinse away the mask.
- To finish, splash some cool water. This will help to close the skin’s pores and refresh the face.
- Use a soft towel to pat the skin dry.
Do you have dry skin? Choose a mild alcohol-free toner.
- Pour some facial toner onto a cotton pad.
- Smooth over the skin. Pay attention to oily areas, in particular the T-zone on the forehead, chin and nose.
- Dot some moisturizers on your skin.
- Smooth it over the skin.
- Massage slowly with circular movements your skin. This will boost blood circulation resulting in a brighter complexion and reducing puffiness.
- Apply a small amount of eye cream around the eyes.
- Gently pat it in with your ring finger. The tapping action helps relieve puffy eyelids and also stimulates the acupressure points around the eyes.