9 Ways to Remove freckles
Freckles are brown spots on your face which are made of clusters of cells contain pigment melanin. Freckles are flat, harmless and painless but they fade your beauty for observers. Sun exposure, genetics or other reasons may be cause of freckles on your face.
- Your diet should include lots of vegetables and fruits. These things ensure that you have glowing skin.
- Try to drink 12 to 15 glasses water in a day.
- Freckles are often caused by the sun and therefore, it is best to use a strong sunscreen, of a good brand, before stepping out into the sun. Home Remedies:
- Lemon juice has been found to be effective in reducing the appearance of freckles. Take little lemon juice to your finger and apply it on the affect area. Lemon juice will bleach the dark spots.
- Smash strawberries and apricot to make paste and apply as face mask to lighten the freckles/dark spots.
- Slice up an onion and apply it gently on freckles and repeat this process few times daily, your freckle will start disappear.
- Apply sour milk with cotton ball to your freckle and leave it on the skin. In case of oily/acne prone skin mix few drops of lemon juice in the sour milk. After 15-20 minutes wash the skin with Luke warm water.
- Take half tablespoon of Turmeric powder(haldi),one tablespoon of Lemon Juice, and 2 tablespoons of Gram flour(Besan) mix them well to form a paste. Apply on freckles for 10-15 minutes then rinse off with warm water to open skin pores then with cold water to close skin pores.
- To get rid of any red freckles on skin, apply some honey that has been heated slightly. Then wash your skin with first luke warm and then cold water.
- Take one tablespoon of lemon juice, half tablespoon of turmeric powder (Haldi) and two tablespoons of gram flour (Besan) make a mixture. Apply this mixture on your freckles for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash with luke warm water.
- Wash the face with sour milk. The lactic acid that is present in the milk causes the skin to peel in a gentle way without any irritation.
- Before going to bed, apply castor oil on the freckles and wash it off the next day morning. You can also apply vitamin E oil instead of castor oil.