Seborrheic dermatitis, which also known as dandruff, is a disorder of the scalp. There can be many reasons that anyone may be a victim to dandruff like: oily skin, fungus on the scalp, dry skin and skin inflammations. Dandruff gives other bad impression. Here are 5 effective ways to get rid of dandruff.
- Baking soda overactive the fungus that causes dandruff. Take some baking soda in your hand rub on your scalp and wash your hair after some time without using shampoo. This may rough your hair rough in first wash. But after some washes you will notice your hair soft smooth and dandruff free.
- Fenugreek seed( methi dana) is also a effective remedy to get rid of dandruff. Soak fenugreek seed for few hour then grind them to make them a paste. Add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in it. Apply this paste on your scalp for 30 minutes then wash it off using shampoo.
- Massage your scalp with lemon juice and leave it for 20 minutes then wash your hair.
- Take 2 tablets of aspirin. Crush them to make powder. Add this powder to your shampoo and apply shampoo on your scalps. Massage your scalp for 5 minutes then wash it of.
- Massage your scalp with aloe vera gel and wait 20 minutes then wash your hair with shampoo.